release history; what is a feature release?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 26 16:49:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 03:09 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> My boss just asked me if we should get the SBE renewal license or the
> new Studio license  and I told him that I really have no idea which
> would be a better value.

By "get...the new Studio license" do you mean upgrade the SBE to
Studio, the $49 upgrade?  Does this mean you have to remove development
from all platforms not of a particular type?  Is there an upgrade to
Enterprise path that should be on your list?

I have been advising customers and associates and it is not easy.  For
all (but one) who do not have Revolution my recommendation is to buy
now.  Buy!  Buy!  Buy!  The other cases involve some equivocation
concerning upgrading and adding and....

Dar Scott