Buggy debugger?

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Aug 26 10:56:01 EDT 2003

Chris Sheffied  wrote:

>I've seen this same behavior in the 2.0.3 debugger.  Unfortunately I haven't
>been able to test it in 2.1 as I'm one of those with the license code issue.
>:-(
>
>Edwin Gore wrote:
>
>I have seen this as well, but I have never been able to come up with
>a repeatable formula for getting it to happen. I see it in actual
>large complicated stacks in progress, but whenever I try to build an
>example stack to turn in, it behaves itself. Very frustrating.

Chris and Edwin,

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll submit this to Bugzilla.

It also appear that the column misalignment in the variable watcher
has not as yet been reported.

The debugger was also late in stabilizing in 2.0. I wonder whether it
is physician-heal-thyself thing? The debugger can't debug itself?

Jim