merge property profiles?

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Tue Aug 26 13:53:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 11:25  AM, Alex Rice wrote:

> I now want to revert to the Master profile, but maintain the
> properties from the other profile to the master profile. Is this
> possible? I can't find a way to script a repeat through the properties
> of the custom profile.

Can anyone see why this script doesn't work? It apparently has no
effect on the Master profile. Script generates no errors, but the
properties are not getting set into the Master profile.

put the cRevGeneral["profileList"] of fld id 2368 into tProfiles
if "SectHead" is among the lines of tProfiles then
   set the profile of fld id 2368 to "SectHead"
   put the properties of fld id 2368 into tProps
   put the keys of tProps -- msg box
   set the profile of fld id 2368 to "Master"
   set the properties of fld id 2368 to tProps
end if

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com