2.1 beta doesn't open

wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Tue Aug 26 08:39:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

As you get both the same result pointing in the Carbon direction (pity
Ron didn't mention the OS X version he is using) it could mean in this
case, as rev 2.1 is a major upgrade, that this part of your system
software is not recent enough. May be a software update will put you
out of misery. If not then a OS X version upgrade is advisable.

Have a nice day,
WA