icon global property

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Aug 26 06:27:01 EDT 2003

Hi Monte,

>>> set the icon to 1003
>> I don't think it is a global icon, but is a stack icon.  Or was that
>> fixed?
>>
> From the docs:
> icon global,button,stack property
>
> set the icon of this stack to 974
> set the icon of button "Help" to "Question Mark"
> set the icon to the myAppIcon of stack "Main Settings"
>
> It seems to work for stack but it only places the image over the
> shrunk down
> window in the dock.

...and that's the exact and only purpose of this new property :-)

 From the dox:

On OS X systems, a stacks icon is displayed in the dock when the stack
is minimized.
On Unix systems, the stacks icon is displayed on the desktop when the
stack is iconified.
Setting a stack’s icon property has no effect on Mac OS and Windows
systems.

> Regards
>
> Monte

Regards