Revolution 2.1 Installation Problems on OS X

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Mon Aug 25 23:41:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 08:27  PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> My key looks base64 encoded.  The decoding function ignores those (our
> should), so I would guess the problems are not white space at the > ends.

A good educated guess, but if you try it you will see otherwise: it
won't accept whitespace around the license code. I have tested it with
both the "License Revolution or try Evaluation" popup and the window
you get via "Help | License Revolution..."

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com