Revolution 2.1 Released

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Aug 25 15:49:01 EDT 2003

Dear Listees,

We are delighted to announce that Revolution 2.1 is now shipping.

Revolution 2.1 includes dozens of new features and improvements:

* Improved conformity with the Mac OS X interface style guidelines
* All editions include support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC and Valentina
* Improved support for Mac OS X Aqua appearance
* Support for drawers and metal appearance on Mac OS X
* System palettes which float above all applications

You can download it from

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/downloads.html

Information about upgrading is available here:

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/licensing1.html

Warm Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools