Revolution 2.1 Installation Problems on OS X

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Mon Aug 25 20:25:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 06:49  PM, Alan S. Golub wrote:

> Is there a workaround? Any thoughts that I might be doing something
> wrong? Please contact me off-list if this isn't a common problem.

Rev 2.1 seems to be really picky about whitespace before/after the
license. I had to try a few times to paste the license key into on both
Windows and Mac.

A lot of Mac text editors will put a linefeed after copying an entire
line- maybe that's what the problem is? Just a guess.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com