How revert not the current stack???

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 10:45:28 EDT 2003

from the transcript dictionary:
--
The revert command also undoes changes made to other stacks stored in
the same stack file. That is, if you revert a main stack, all substacks
of that stack also revert to the last save, and if you revert a
substack, its main stack and any other substacks also revert.
--

That means you have to save your "USERS" stack as its own mainstack and
only then will you be able to use revert on it, and only it.