How to purge a stack from memory by script?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat Aug 23 08:46:00 EDT 2003

Thank you Klaus, but I leave all my system with delete and clone stacks to
create a kind of backup file.
All the "destroystack property to true"  and "In Stack Property, check the
'Purge stack on close'") are not working, because else if you put the
property to true, it's no effect until the handler is finished.
I have tried to put that in subprocedures but the problem is exactly the
same.
I don't understand why it's like that.
A simple command like "purge stack xxx" would be so simple!
Friendly
François

François Cuneo
Site Web dédié au Macintosh http://www.cuk.ch