2.1 beta doesn't open

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Sat Aug 23 04:45:02 EDT 2003

Hi Curry,
I have experienced the same thing for beta 2 and 3. Reported it but got no
response, so I figured I was the only one. I'm on 10.1.5.

Kjetil Rå Hauge suggested checking the permissions, which I suspected but
when I did, It showed correctly that I was the admin and all three
categories showed read/write permission. Is there something else?

I would love to try 2.1. Note, 2.0.2 works fine.

thanks
Ron