Multi column scrolling with checkbox

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 02:04:00 EDT 2003

--- rgould8 at aol.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if there's a way to create a 2
> column text field, where the user can have editable
> text in the left column, and in the right column
> have a checkbox?  (So that the checkboxes all line
> up with the text and scroll with the text if the
> vertical scrollbar is used).  Special bonus if I can
> have the rows with alternating colored backgrounds.

Hi Rob,

Check out the checkboxlist I made available to the
listees a while ago. Direct link :
<http://www.geocities.com/janschenkel/downloads/checkboxlist.zip>

If you search the archives, you'll find a solution for
the alternating background colours as well.
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-March/013639.html>

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====