ListBrowser

Jeremy Smith helloc66 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:22:00 EDT 2003

Just give a big hollo to everyone, after being away from Metacard since 2.2
release (went on to C++) I needed a better and easier interface to program a
new education program and so upon searching for good old metacard I was
quite shocked to find Revolution (still in beta from what I remembered back
then).... Excellent work to the team btw, there's so much improved I am sure
it will keep me busy for months...

Now I have been looking around the list for awhile and amazed to find no one
has created a List Browser in Revolution... So I thought I might be missing
something and see if you guys can point me in the right direction, as this
web browser of the list is really not effiecent or stylish :)

If no one has done one, would you guys be interested in a Rev stack that you
can keep in the background to get the lastest List updates, post/read the
list without needing to load the web browser?? Im sure it can be done, and
keeping it open source for the list so that anyone can contribute to its
development...

Cheers
Jeremy.