HTTPProxy - authenticated proxy servers supported?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Aug 21 14:38:00 EDT 2003

> If another scheme is used (digest, kerberos, etc.) you have more work
> to do. (But I think someone once posted a way of handling Digest
> authorization on one of the Rev or MC lists. So a look through the
> archives might help.)

I think that may have been me... the scripts that I have (and may have
posted) were actually for the server side, but should still be quite
useful for figuring out the client stuff.

That is, unless someone else has posted for the client.

In a nutshell, if you have time to read the spec carefully all you need
is to know how to use md5Digest() and base64Encode() in MetaTalk and
you're good to go.

HTH

Brian