About limited time discount.

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Aug 20 13:07:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 11:10  AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> could someone answer a couple questions for me? I am planning to
> finally buy revolution studio version but first I need to know if this
> discount period is due to end soon (like this month.) for it would be
> better for me to buy it next month. Also since I will be entitled for
> a next release free of charge I want to know if Rev 2.1 count as a
> revision or a next release.

The special price ends on Aug 31; I believe the website says this. As
for your second question, I would like to know the answer too (and have
asked on the list before). Someone raised an excellent point that, for
Windows users, version 2.1 really doesn't offer anything new as it's
mainly enhancements for OS X.

My guess: they are trying real hard to release v2.1 before August 31
but have not wanted to promise anything- we all know how release dates
can be slippery.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com