20px Mac menubar

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 04:11:02 EDT 2003

T. R. Ponn wrote:

> If they don't show up, should I be irritated at Rev for not warning me:
> "Caution, if you think you're going to need a Menu Bar, step AWAY from
> the top 20 pixels!"?

This also relates to cross-platform delivery...

Alternative 1: If the platform is MacOS then hide the menubar group. The
window will not scroll up to it. Else show the group.

Alternative 2: If you have menubar options for specific substacks, store all
your various menubar groups in a separate substack.

Alternative 3: Do both.

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: h&flexibleLearning.com
Web: www.flexibleLearning.com