Help with related listfields.

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Aug 20 15:38:01 EDT 2003

If I am understanding what you are doing correctly, I think that the easiest way to handle it would be hiding and showing multiple fields for the documents.

When the user adds an application on the right side, your application creates a new field called somthing like "appDocs 1" then when the user clicks on that application in the future, you have a script like

on mousedown

lock screen

repeat with x = 2 to the number of fields on this card
hide field "appDocs" && 1
end repeat
-- the above assumes that you have only 1 field on the
-- card other than the document fields

show field "appDocs" && the hilited line of me

unlock screen
end mouseUp