kiosk/game mode

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Aug 20 13:51:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:16  PM, Rob Cozens wrote:

>>> How did you find out about this command?
>
> You obviously don't have a HyperCard background, Alex.    :{`)

You are correct. :-) In Hypercard's glory days I was a college student
(liberal arts) for some reason was never really exposed to Macs or
Hypercard.

> Everyone in the local HC SIG knew about "hide menubar"...and a great
> many preferred it to messing with menus.
>
> I still do.

Hmmm... so instead of having a gratuitous "File | Edit | Help" menu you
just hide the menu? That's an elegant solution I like it. For
multimedia/edu/game apps it makes sense.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com