Upgrade: where to buy?

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Wed Aug 20 09:10:03 EDT 2003

> Looking at the bottom of the licensing page
>
> <http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/licensing1.html>
>
> I see "Studio  Upgrade from 2.0x to 2.1  $49" (which is an awesome
> price!), but I can find no "buy" button for these upgrade prices.  If i
> and then pick "upgrades and crossgrades", I can find no reference to
> this $49 upgrade price.  How do I purchase this?  Thanks!

Well... Since 2.1 isn't quite shipping yet, there isn't a product to buy it
just yet. The price is up for your information, so that people can make
informed decisions about which product to buy when.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools