Using strong language on the lists

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Wed Aug 20 09:40:01 EDT 2003

I am completely CHEESED-OFF that a whole spate of rather
silly e-mails have been generated by a message I posted a
few days back which have absolutely nothing to do with the
central point of my message.

Obviously, though, as when walking across the hills,
everybody should walk at the pace of the slowest hiker.

Those of you who have a problem with strong language may
not want to download my latest 'twiddle' from my website
(it uses the word KINKY). However those of you who can cope
with the odd funny word should pop over there and download
my thing.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and