Richmond, rudeness and commercial enterprise

wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Wed Aug 20 05:16:01 EDT 2003

On maandag, aug 18, 2003, at 16:40 Europe/Brussels,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:40:16 +0200
> Subject: Re: Richmond's big surprise....
> From: Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de>
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
> Hi Richmond,
>
> welcome back...
>
>> So I come back from my holiday (yes, it was lovely, thanks)
>> and find the following.......
>>
>> RR 2.1 has no FREE 10-LINES of CODE possibility....
>>
>> I AM MAJORLY F***ED OFF......
>> Why not just SHIT all over us poor bastards????/
>>
>> Richmond Mathewson
>

> Hmm, you hit the nail on the head in your matchless way... ;-)
>
> RR has a new price scheme, and it looks like the StarterKit has no
> place in it...
>
> You also missed some heavy threads on this topic.
> (Looks like not many people like this...)
>
> Fact is, they won't change it anymore (will they?)...
>
> Sorry that we don't have better news for you... :-(
>

> Regards
>
> Klaus Major
> klaus at major-k.de
> www.major-k.de

There is some good news up till now on the Mac OS X platform (don't
know about the other platforms by lack of them). A starters kit version
is "still"  available if you use the Metacard IDE there
(replace the engine in the Metacard.app with that from the
Revolution.app and rename it).
  Have a nice day
WA