Revolution and fonts

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 19 16:59:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 03:17 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Why would using any font necessarily require profiles or other complex
> scripting?

My ignorance is showing.  I was imagining a battery of buttons being
the same length on one and fixed padded on another.  I have one app in
which I use a fixed width font for a terminal-like window; maybe I can
use trial and error or Alex's method to find one.  I have no idea how
labels are supposed to line up with what they label.

I better shut up and go read your HIG documents.

Dar Scott