Newsletter CGI anyone?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Tue Aug 19 14:36:01 EDT 2003

I haven't seen anything just like that, but it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to do.

If you are uncomfortable doing CGI stuff, you could even write it as a desktop application that generates webpages and uploads them, and at the same time creates emails and sends them out the your subscriber list.

I have something already written that does the first part (though it's meant for people using the Amazon Associate program), bolting on mass emailing would be pretty easy, I think.