image paste

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 19 13:27:01 EDT 2003

On 8/19/03 1:19 AM, Andrew wrote:

> First of all, how do you resize an image object to a
> fomattedWidth and Height?

   set the width of img 1 to the formattedWidth of img 1
   set the height of img 1 to the formattedHeight of img 1

> Secondly, I'm still having a lot of trouble getting my second image to
> paste separate from the first image.  I shrink the first image and move
> it over to one side of the card.  Then I click elsewhere on the card (so
> the first image is not selected) and paste my second image.  Still, the
> second image appears right on top of the first one, no matter where the
> first one is located on the screen.

Where are you getting the images in the clipboard from? Are you copying
from another application, or from another stack? If it is from another
stack, there are other ways to move the images.

Also, are you sure that the second image is actually going into the
first one, or is is just getting laid on top? If it is just on top, then
resizing it should work.

> By the way, I'm using Revolution demo.  Could that have anything to do
> with it?

No. The demo will act exactly the same as the licensed version.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com