Richmond's big surprise....

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 18 05:46:01 EDT 2003

Hi Richmond,

welcome back...

> So I come back from my holiday (yes, it was lovely, thanks)
> and find the following.......
>
> RR 2.1 has no FREE 10-LINES of CODE possibility....
>
> I AM MAJORLY F***ED OFF......
> Why not just SHIT all over us poor bastards????/
>
> Richmond Mathewson

Hmm, you hit the nail on the head in your matchless way... ;-)

RR has a new price scheme, and it looks like the StarterKit has no
place in it...

You also missed some heavy threads on this topic.
(Looks like not many people like this...)

Fact is, they won't change it anymore (will they?)...

Sorry that we don't have better news for you... :-(

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de