Richmond's big surprise....

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Mon Aug 18 05:01:02 EDT 2003

So I come back from my holiday (yes, it was lovely, thanks)
and find the following.......

RR 2.1 has no FREE 10-LINES of CODE possibility....

I AM MAJORLY F***ED OFF......

I am a graduate student (Abertay, IT) supporting wife and 2
kids on an SAAS grant.....

I have contributed extensively to the RR developer
site.....

Authored one of the first full CD-ROMs using RR !.!.1 (not
had any money from that) now used in high-schools
throughout Scotland.....

I have no money (NO MONEY)........I cannot contribute to RR
if there is no 10-code edition

I cannot even start developing with 2.1 with a view to
buying a license if I get a decent job after my MSc course

Why not just SHIT all over us poor bastards????/

Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html