How to properly format text in sheet on OS X?

Brian K. Maher plsntbreez at mac.com
Mon Aug 18 03:46:00 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I am trying to properly format the text in an 'answer ... as sheet'
command.  I need to message text to conform to OS X's UI guidelines
which state that the 'message text' should use the emphasized bold
system font and the 'informative text' should use the small system
font.  Below is my command so far but the fonts don't seem to be
working:

answer warning "<font face='Lucida Grande' size='13'><b>message
text</font>" with "Continue" as sheet

Can anyone help me get this working properly?

Thanks, Brian