Determining if a player is showing an image or movie.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Aug 17 21:31:01 EDT 2003

Well,

You could look at the fileName of the player and check the extension
(assuming it has one - I try to always put one in). The other way is to
check the duration of the player. It seems that images always have a
duration of 40 (or so it looks like from my limited vantage point).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/