Revolution and fonts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 17 23:15:00 EDT 2003

Charles Szasz wrote:

> I am new to Revolution. I have tried REALbasic but it has been
> difficult to learn. After seeing the thread regarding using fonts for
> Mac and Windows, can you just code system font in your code or font so
> each platform uses the system font for that platform?  In REALbasic you
> can specify system font in your project.

You can do this in Revolution as well:  just don't set a font for anu
objects other than your mainstack and all other objects will inherit it.

While the lively discussion here is valuable, these issues only affect a
relatively small subset of apps as most simply follow the HIG for each
platform.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation