Portable fonts and usage recommendations needed

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 16:38:00 EDT 2003

> I had the same problems!  I got so tired of "messing" with it that I
finally
> hired an outside source to create matching Mac and Windows fonts (serif,
and
> san-serif).  They look and behave EXACTLY the same on both platforms.  It
> wasn't cheep, but my cross-platform font problems have gone away!

Ouch! Are you going to make these available to licence from you?

By extension: One option is to "start using" and "stop using" a font you
supply by using Tuviah Snyder's most excellent external EXT (or TSX if you go back
that far). It may not solve the "exact match" display problem, but at least
you can guarantee the font will be available.

/H