drag/drop to re-order text items in a list?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 15:30:01 EDT 2003

I'm using AOL 8.0 on a Mac and I'm wondering if my emails might be one of the
ones that is causing problems on this listserve - - - is this email message
coming through as text or does it contain other things?   I can't tell from me
end.

On to my question:

Has anyone ever used Revolution to do dragging-and-dropping of lines of text
within a text field?   That is, permitting the user to drag line #15 within a
text field between line 4 and 5 and having Revolution re-shuffle the list.