Plain text only please!

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Aug 14 06:10:00 EDT 2003

Just a reminder, and information for new list members. Please, if possible,
only post in plain text, turn off your html formatting before posting to the
list. It comes through as garbage for digest listees, wastes bandwith, and
annoys the multitudes. And we don¹t want that do we? If you need help to do
this, search the archives for lots of good information.

Note that I did say "if possible". There are a few circumstances where
members simply can't post in plain text, and we don¹t want to lose your
valuable contributions. But if you can turn off html, please do.

Regards,

Heather

Beating the email backlog with your kind assistance in not sending me
duplicate messages asking where the previous one went... I'm getting there
folks, be right with you...
--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools