Best way to create thumbnails?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Aug 13 22:02:01 EDT 2003

Basically, what you need to do is create a script that pops them into a locked image (to force a resize) then exports them into a file in whatever format you want. If you want to get superfancy you can also set it up so that you keep the aspect ratio of the original graphic in the thumbnail.

I have done something like this, so if you want specific scripting help on how to do it, I would be happy to share the scripting I have done.