I suffer dementia so I can't use Revolution

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed Aug 13 17:42:21 EDT 2003

I was about to post a question on the formatting of text so that the
decimal points in my numbers would line up. I planned to do this by
setting the numberformat to 0.00, and right justifying the text. I
was searching for a way to pad the line of text with leading spaces
to force the line against the right margin.

Alas, in searching through the docs for formatted width etc. I came
upon an old friend, text align, which of course included right align.
Problem solved. I had used this many times before to center align but
never right align.

Never mind the issue of "I speak xxx, so I can't use Revolution." How
about a list for those of us with dementia?

Jim