Unable to switch to version 2.

taillade taillade.m at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 13 12:21:01 EDT 2003

Le mardi, 12 aoû 2003, à 18:02 Europe/Paris,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com a écrit :

> Hi Michel,
>
> Are you able to open the "vgstack.rev" as a main stack in Rev 2.xx ? If
> not, your are probably using MacOS X. Try, as a workaround,
>
> 1.- to save "vgstack.rev" as a mainstack if it is not, from within Rev
> 1.1.1.
>
> 2.- to launch Rev and to open "vgstack.rev" by dropping it over the
> Rev's application icon. This will open the stack and you will than be
> able to save it with "save as" menu.
>
> If this works and you need to set "vgstack.rev" as a substack again,
> just do it, yet under Rev 2.xx
>
> Hope this help.
>
> --
> Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Bonjour Pierre,

It seems a message was lost because I did not the original message from
Jan...
I am using OSX 2,6.

I must say I don't follow what you mean when saying:
Are you able to open the "vgstack.rev" as a main stack in Rev 2.xx ?

with the last sentence
If this works and you need to set "vgstack.rev" as a substack again,
just do it, yet under Rev 2.xx

Read what I wrote to Jan, about opening stacks
Thank you to help

Michel Taillade