Unable to switch to version 2.

taillade taillade.m at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 12 04:14:01 EDT 2003

Thank you Jan for your prompt answer

I tried stepping many time through the scripts and it goes wrong at the
following step

   put vgstack into vgStackactif  -- where vgstack is the name of the
stack to go
   do "go stack"&&vgstackactif

When arriving to the line do "go stack ... either it enter into an
endless loop or it skips the line.

> it's possible that you
> set a custom property somewhere and it gets stuck in
> an endless loop that way (setProp behaviour was
> altered in version 2.0).

I must say that I understand nothing to this problem of setProp
behaviour.
What should I do to test your hypothesis?

Michel Taillade