hide group - what gives?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Aug 11 22:16:00 EDT 2003

Hi Rodney,

It looks a bit as if you have multiple groups. Check the Application
Browser and make sure that the group you are hiding is actually the
group that contains the items you want to hide. This could explain your
selection problems too.

Hiding a group works fine for me i.e. it makes all the components of
that group disappear. There is one
trap that caught me yesterday: even though the members of the group
cannot be seen, their "visible" property is still set to true. It is
the group's visible property that is false. So don't base any other
scripts on the visible of part of a group :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/