Drawers

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Aug 11 13:21:00 EDT 2003

> the question is like asking can you use your own
> routines to similuate the Aqua feel for all platforms, yes, by using
> custom graphics and other methods you can.

On a related note, you might like to take a look at the search feature in
the current version of our mcnews stack, which includes a custom "answer
sheet" routine.  Since it is built using native Rev objects and uses our own
ease-in script, it is more flexible (can display any control including
fields, images, etc.) and it is cross platform.

(Warning: grabbing more than 1 month's worth of content could take several
minutes, might bog down your system, and may be hazardous to your health.)

In your message box:

  go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/mcnews.rev"

Kind of amusing to see Apple-like stuff on Windows.  :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design