Menu items of a popup menu

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 11 13:11:00 EDT 2003

Hi Barry,

> In the Properties of a popup, I can type in a list of what I want the
> popup to display
> when it is "mouse-down'd", so to speak. If I wish to fill that popup
> dynamically, how do I accomplish this?

Add a mouseenter handler to the menu-button script:

on mouseenter
    put "item 1" & CR & "item 2" & CR & " -" & CR & "item 3" into btn
"my popup"
   ## or: put fld "my carefully prepared popup fld" into btn "my popup"
end mouseenter

You get the picture :-)

Remember: RR is FAST! ;-)

> Doesn't look like "menu items" has anything to do with it and there is
> no tool tip that
> pops up when I hover my mouse over that area in the Properties.
>
> As always, any assistance is appreciated.

Hope that helps...

> Regards,
> Barry

Regards