For true beginners

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Aug 10 23:27:01 EDT 2003

If I remember back to my early HyperCard days, there were a couple of
stacks called "Readymade Buttons" and "Readymade Fields" which showed
how to do a variety of neat things. They were also designed to be
easily copied & pasted into any other stack. A well commented set of
useful examples like this would be a good starting point and allow
beginners to get going with just some copy & paste work rather than
actual scripting.

Sarah