playStopped message

MFItz53 at comcast.net MFItz53 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 13:23:01 EDT 2003

 I am going back to one of my first efforts with Revolution(a jukebox player)
to attempt to clean out lots of useless script and hidden fields. However, I am
running into one of the original problems I encountered when I first made the
stack.
 When I try to handle the playStopped message in any manner at all, I get 2
playStopped messages.

on playStopped
do anything
end playStopped

This will repeat whatever handler call I insert in there. If I remember
correctly, this is mainly the reason I had put all of the workarounds into the
stack.
 Sorry to bring you all down to where the atmosphere is a little thicker, but
if anyone here can point out an answer it sure would be a help.
Thanks
mike