New Users

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 10:39:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, August 9, 2003, at 10:47  PM, Barry Levine wrote:

>> things you have to do (like having to create an extra handler
>> for quitting an OSX app because the Distribution Builder steals the
>> last two lines of your File menu).

All,

So that's what happened to that last item in the menu. I sure could use
a fast start checklist like that. It's easier to program if you know
the secrets. Unfortunately when I learned Director there was no fast
list for that either. It took years of reading the Director-L list and
reading several of the available books to find these little jewels of
wisdom. Has anyone assembled even the beginnings of a "checklist for
each distribution platform" for Revolution?

Mark