QT players and audio (OS X dist.)

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Sat Aug 9 18:54:01 EDT 2003

On May 29th, 2003 I wrote:
"Has anyone else noticed the following problem?

Rev. 2.0
Mac OS 10.2.6  (or 10.2.x ?)
OS X distributions, not within Rev development environment.

QT players for audio or MIDI.  The controller does not update properly
and/or behaves erratically."

I checked the Rev bugzilla, but find only a reference to problems with
"callbacks".  Not knowing much about this sort of thing, I wonder if
this is a reference to the problem I mentioned above, or something
else?  BTW, the problem still exists with OS X distributions built with
the Rev. 2.1 beta.

Any info. appreciated.
-Kurt