Blobs and PostgreSQL

Rodney Tamblyn rodneytamblyn at paradise.net.nz
Sat Aug 9 04:19:02 EDT 2003

Quick followup to my last message.... I have still been unable to get
BLOBs working with PostgreSQL, including by using the built in Query
Manager and following the simple instructions Jan Schenkel posted.

So - if anyone out there has successfully added BLOBs to a PostgreSQL
database using RR - please let me know!

Thanks

~ Rodney