Shifted field text- what to do?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Aug 9 17:19:01 EDT 2003

I have this problem that the field is smaller than the text that is in
it. When I tab into the field, the text is highlighted, but pushed off
to the left. For example, a field that says "United States" in it, but
unselected shows "United S" would end up showing "d States" when it was
highlighted. When you tab out of the field, it *leaves* it that way.

So I'm trying to do one or both of the following:

1) Keep the text from shifting to the left when it gets highlighted as
the cursor enters the field

2) Keep the text from remaining shifted when I tab out of the field (or
alternately, be able to restore the text to its original state when it
tabs out

Any ideas?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software