I speak German, so I think that I can't use Revolution, merde :-)

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat Aug 9 02:27:01 EDT 2003

Hello Ron,

You are right.

I have used Bugzilla now.

But if I didn't do it before, it's because in my experience, all this
databases are never efficient. You submit a bug, and you have never answer.
The bug is open, in the database and maybe two years later, you have a
chance to find the bug resolved.

So for me, Bugzilla was the same, and I think that I was wrong.

The bug in question seems to be resolved. I'll see that, I hope, in the next
release.

Friendly

François

François Cuneo