RTE bug? [was Re: "Preview screen" button]

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Aug 8 10:50:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 07:31  AM, Graham wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:41:09 -0500, "John R. Brauer"
> <drjohn at wellminds.org> wrote:
> If people agree it's a bug, I guess I will bugzilla it, although I
> have not used bugzilla up to now because of the negative PR it's had
> on the list (will it work on my totally standard copy of MSIE on this
> PC?)

As someone who did some of the complaining about bugzilla at first,
please don't let that prevent you from using it?! I was talking about
Mac browsers, and besides the benefits far outweigh the initial time
finding a browser that will work with it, and taking a few minutes to
learn the user interface. File those bug reports! Bugzilla is your
friend.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com