Quitting without asking

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Aug 7 18:02:02 EDT 2003

I've got my app set to ask for confirmation before I permit the user to
quit using the usual dialog. In the IDE on both platforms, it performs
as expected. In the standalone on Windows, it also works as expected.
In OSX, it simply quits without my intervening dialog. Is this due to
some difference in the way Rev moves the Quit command to the app menu
(rather than the File menu as it is on Windows)?

Any help is appreciated.

By the way, if you're seeing lots of posts from me, it's because I've
started doing much more with Rev.

Regards,
Barry