Revolution speed sucks?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu Aug 7 17:28:02 EDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 04:03  PM, yoy wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Apoligy accepted.
>
> I was hypercard since 1987

Well you actually have ~15 years more experience with xTalk than I do
:-) I found Rev last year and haven't looked back. Experience comes in
lots of paths and ways. Glad to have you with us.

Perl is the fastest scripting language that's out there, that I know
of. But Rev/Metacard goes beyond just an script interpreter (kinda like
Java and Smalltalk and some others).

Also Perl is "write-only". Try reading your lotto script in 18 months
after finishing it!

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com