Revolution speed sucks?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu Aug 7 15:52:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, at 02:29  PM, Brian Yennie wrote:

> * He already posted the URL for his perl script

Oops, I apologize. It did not appear to me that he had posted the Perl
code for comparison. I re-read the thread and found that he had done
so. Sorry Andy! That URL is
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/foxcat/PERLotto.zip

> He hasn't exactly been rude or bashed Rev. If someone really feels
> threatened, feel free to write a Rev command-line script based on the
> Perl one and see how it does.

The subject line bugs me. People do get protective of their favorite
programming tools you know :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com